Who needs expensive spa treatments, salon visits or even surgery to look and feel great? Whatever your budget we have some fab cheats and tips that will ensure you always look fantastic! This week we are going to concentrate on face masks for you to try at home. n95 mask for sale
Many facials are designed to exfoliate, moisturise, refresh or nourish your skin and there are some great fun ways that you can do this in the comfort of your own bathroom with very little expense. To make the most of the experience ask a friend to join in and you can have a blast mixing up beautifying potions to test on each other!
All of the masks below should be used while fresh and applied and left on the face for 10-15 minutes. We advise that you test a small dab of any ingredients that you intend to use, behind the ear, 48 hrs prior to application, in case you are particularly sensitive.
- Exfoliating mask. For an exfoliating mask suitable for all skin types; mix 2 tablespoons of natural yogurt with a table spoon of oatmeal.
- Moisturising mask. For a dry skin moisturising mask; mash the flesh of an avocado and add a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Refreshing mask. For an oily skin refreshing mask; whisk an egg white and mix in 4 crushed strawberries.
- Mattifying mask. For a simple mask that will absorb oil from the skin without leaving it too dry try plain milk of magnesia.
- Nourishing mask. For a nourishing mask suitable for all skin types; simply use honey.